The online store is created in the merchant’s name, but it is a no-hassle operation to merchants, because we will manage all aspects of store operation on merchant’s behalf, as outlined below.
Day-to-Day Store Management
- Answer customer emails or phone calls.
- Process new orders.
- Process customer returns.
- Update online store as needed, e.g., product listings, page contents.
- Compile monthly sales reports for review by merchants.
- Periodically review store performance and adjust product selection, pricing strategy, management, etc.
Digital Marketing Support
- Email marketing. Collect and build customer email lists. Manage regular promotions and newsletters. Manage E-commerce automations: abandoned cart recovery, product follow-up, cross-sell and more.
- Social media promotions. Drive traffic with giveaways, quizzes, contests, etc. Implement buy-button sales via social media.
- Google (pay-per-click) advertising. Research target keywords; design and execute keyword or display ad campaigns.
- Social media advertising. Research target audiences; design and execute social media ad campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- SEO research and implementation. Implement target keywords, monitor online store traffic, and make adjustments to improve results.
- Consumer survey. Design and execute email surveys to collect data for marketing and product development needs.
* All marketing plans will be presented to merchants for review and approval prior to execution.
Product Research & Sourcing
- Help merchants select and price products with sales data extracted from Amazon, eBay and Walmart Marketplace; data include market prices, demand level, sales records, etc. For more information please visit Product Research page.
- With our extensive connections with the supplier base in China, we can help merchants find the best sources for desired products.