Start your online store without the operating hassles
Make extra money with no risk, no cost, no inventory
Choose from more than 10,000+ hot-selling products
Woosource offers an innovative online store program that provides merchants an online store under their name to expand their sales and brand.
How Online Store Works
- Suppliers stock inventory in U.S. and China warehouses, and then provide product listings to the Woosource platform.
- Merchant posts selected product listings to his or her branded online store, and promotes to customers through brick & mortar storefront, social media, email lists, and other channels.
- Customer places an order at the merchant’s online store; the order is passed to the supplier, and the supplier ships direct to the customer’s doorstep.
Benefits to Merchants
- No inventory. No cost. Customer orders pass directly to the supplier who fulfills orders and ships direct to the customer’s doorstep. Woosource will pay for product sample costs and third-party expenses.*
- No-hassle operation. Woosource creates the online store, manages day-to-day operations, provides digital marketing support, and processes returns. Digital marketing supports include but are not limited to online advertising, social media marketing, SEO, email marketing, market surveys, product research.
- Test marketing. Know how new product concepts perform before launching them in brick & mortar stores.
* Woosource will pay for product sample costs and third-party expenses, which will be deducted as operating costs after the store starts generating enough revenues. Third-party expenses include but are not limited to Shopify monthly fee, email marketing platform fee, and digital marketing apps.
When a customer places an order in the merchant’s online store, the payment is taken by Woosource and then distributed among the parties involved: Woosource, suppliers, merchant, and Shopify.
- Suppliers take stated product cost, plus shipping and packaging costs
- As the shopping cart system provider, Shopify takes 2.9% plus 30 cents of each transaction
- Woosource and the merchant each takes 50% of the remaining revenue after the deduction of operating costs