Start an online store under your name, capitalize on in-store traffic and make extra money with absolutely no inventory, no cost, no hassle!
Presented by Woosource, a division of Toledo-based JBC & Associates
- Online store customer’s payment is distributed as follows:
- Product supplier takes product cost plus shipping.
- Payment processing company (Shopify) takes 2.9% plus 30 cents of each transaction.
- The remainder (after deduction of operating costs): you take 50%; Woosource takes 50%.
- Large inventory – 18 product categories & 13,000 (and counting) products – many with sales records from popular e-commerce sites. Competitive wholesale costs and shipping rates.
- Ready to ship – Most products ship within 24 hours. U.S. inventory delivers in 2-5 days; China inventory delivers in 15-25 days.
- All products come with ready-made product listing that has product description and professional-quality product images.
- Woosource is part of the targeted specialty leasing arm of JBC & Associates (jbcassociates.net), a specialty retail marketing company based in Toledo, Ohio.
- JBC & Associates specializes in direct-to-consumer mall/shopping center kiosk, RMU, and pop-up store services to help small businesses grow.
- Since its start in 2013, JBC has partnered with specialty brands such as Yankee Candle, ABCMouse.com, PAULA HIAN, Balsam Hill, Privé Revaux, Cabinets To Go, SureFit, among others.